Myspace makes me sad
Or rather, sometimes the interactions between people on myspace makes me writhe up inside and makes my mind wonder.
I know Shakespere hates my emo poems but I don't care.
The bunch of us went to Upskirt Asia - ooh that's Upstream Asia Pte Ltd - today, it's a PR company, and boy does their PR suck. haha. I mean why chase us out just cause we were early? And a "boardroom" with only 6 chairs, so the majority of people had to stand in the tiny, walled-off cubicle? That's just not on.
Dentsu was so much better, and Dentsu is an advertising company. Rarrrrwhhh. Yes Dentsu pwnages, they put us in this huge-ass boardroom and gave us drinks and a proper presentation. Oh well.
Life kinda sucks now. It's real boring and mundane and I need more friends who I can hang out with, friends who don't care about what time I have to go home, cause some people sure do.
At least I'll have a reprive from all this, it just hit me when I was on the bus home that next Saturday I'll be leaving for KL and Phuket.
Chyessssss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment